It’s that time of the year, holidays are gone and it’s time to get back in shape. Eating right, exercising and staying focused on getting healthy but how to make sure you are taking in the right foods and not the bad ones… not necessarily bad, just not all the time.
The way I do it is with my Fitbit Charge 2 and keeping track of what I eat by using My Fitness Pal.
What the Fitbit Charge 2 can do for you:
- PurePulse continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking to better measure calorie burn all day
- Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio and Peak)
- See call, text & calendar notifications on the OLED display; Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm
- Get a better understanding of your fitness level and see how you can improve over time with a personalized Cardio Fitness Score; Use Connected GPS during run mode to see real-time stats like pace and distance on your wrist
- Track all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes;Find moments of calm throughout your day with personalized guided breathing sessions based on your heart rate
- Personalized Guided Breathing Sessions, find moments of calm throughout the day
- Call, Text & calendar alerts from your smart phone
- Sync Wirelessly to your phone
Sync the Fitbit Charge 2 with your My Fitness Pal Account to track your exercise and diet
The great thing about using the Fitbit charge 2 is that you can connect it to your My Fitness Pal account so that it is tracking the exercise that you do to throughout the day, including every step you take.
What is My Fitness Pal (see video)
Basically it is a way to track your weight, diet by the types of foods that you eat and exercise.
For me, it is really made it easy to track my calorie intake for breakfast lunch and dinner. It can be a little tedious at times, but it really helps you stay on top of what your intake is and how to track your results.
hen I started using it again after the holidays, I immediately noticed a drop in weight and an increase in my energy level. Check out the videos above on some of what it can do for you…
By the way did I mention that it’s free!
For more information on the Fitbit Charge 2, Click Here